In our continuing effort to enhance player safety, GCMHA will
use ePACT again for the 2015/16 season! As a reminder, ePACT is a highly secure
network that allows us to efficiently collect emergency information online and
communicate in an emergency.
Here’s how it works:
· Each player's family will receive an email invitation to use ePACT.
· Returning players: Log in to your existing ePACT account for an extremely quick process! The information you entered last year will pre-populate, and you will have a chance to add or edit details.
· Families new to ePACT: Accept this invite and create an account.
· Enter/confirm your child’s information, then securely share this information with GCMHA providing coaches/managers access to this information.
· You can update ePACT anytime during the season, and we will automatically be alerted (e.g. add a new cell phone or new emergency contact, and we receive that update).
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it, so ePACT will never share or access this information without your consent. Plus, ePACT maintains the same levels of security as online banking, and limits access only to the administrators we assign for enhanced privacy.
Have questions or feedback? Please contact [email protected] or call 1-855-773-7228 ext. 1 to speak with ePACT’s Customer Success team.