Permission to Skate Forms, News (Garden City Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Mar 16, 2016 | Cheryl Olsen | 1617 views
Permission to Skate Forms
Permission to Skate Forms (AAA) & Jr Permission to Skate Forms (Jr A & B & C) request are now available on our website. Please view REGISTRATION & PERMISSION TO SKATE tab. Please complete the online Request Form. Forms will NOT be emailed to you, they will be available to be picked up at the GCMHA Office (upstairs at BBA) during our office hours of Tuesdays & Thursdays 6-9 pm and Saturdays 9 am - 1 pm (Closed on Saturdays of long weekends), within 2 hours of submitting the online request form. Any player living in St. Catharines and played for an OMHA team in the 2015-2016 season will need a Permission to Skate Form from GCMHA before stepping on the ice with Niagara North AAA - AAA Tryout Information or any Junior Team.