Permission To Skate Information (Garden City Minor Hockey)

PrintPermission To Skate Information
Due to Covid-19 the Permission to Skate Forms will not be available for pick up at the GCMHA Office at this time. Once Hockey Canada / OHF / OMHA and the City of St. Catharines has instructed us that we can open our office for the 2020-2021 season we will then have information on our website when you can pick up your Permission to Skate Form. Permission to Skate U18 or Junior online request form will be available at a later date to complete online. 

If you are a new resident to St. Catharines and you played with another OHF Member (Alliance, GTHL, NOHA) last season, you must contact your previous season centre to complete the OHF Residential Transfer Forms before the residential change can be approved. 

Permission to Skate Forms will NOT be emailed at this time. 

Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Garden City Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Garden City Minor Hockey on Facebook
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 4:08 PM