Major Midget Permission To Skate Forms, News (Garden City Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Aug 07, 2015 | Cheryl Olsen | 854 views
Major Midget Permission To Skate Forms
Garden City Minor Hockey Association is a member of the Niagara North AAA Zone.  If your child wishes to try out at the Major Midget AAA level a Permission to Skate form is required before your child can participate in the AAA tryouts. Please complete the REQUEST FORMForms will be available for pick up at our GCMHA Office. 

If your child played with CYO last season you must obtain the PTS form from their office.